My hubby is right there with me when it comes to loving all things buffalo flavored. Although we both love wings, I have been having fun over the last few months coming up with new ways to get our buffalo kick. These Buffalo Chicken Triangles were so yummy and gone in minutes!
These little Buffalo Chicken Triangles were the perfect snack for curling up and watching some tv. And like I said, they were gone in minute.
To prepare the triangles, I started by boiling a chicken breast in water with about 1/2 cup of buffalo sauce. After cooking and shredding my buffalo chicken, I spooned some on top of the dough. Then, I sealed the triangles and baked them for about 8 minutes.
Easy Peasy! And now, there's a new favorite snack in my house.
Buffalo Chicken Triangles (makes 12)
1 Chicken Breast
2 cups water
1/2 cup buffalo sauce plus a little more for inside the triangles
1 can of refrigerated pastry dough
1. Place chicken, water, and buffalo sauce in a small pot. Cook over medium heat until done.
2. Remove the chicken from the pot and shred using 2 forks.
3. Unroll the dough, and using pizza cutter, cut into 12 equal squares.
4. Fill half of each square with a spoonful of shredded chicken and top with a small squirt of buffalo sauce.
5. Close each square to form a triangle.
6. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Serve with Ranch or Blue Cheese dressing.