This peanut butter fudge is made just like my chocolate fudge, with only 2 ingredients. Seriously, a recipe can not be any easier than this. All you need is peanut butter chips and sweetened condensed milk.
Heat the sweetened condensed milk, add the peanut butter chips, and stir.
Then pour the peanut butter fudge into a foil lined 8x8 pan, refrigerate for about an hour, and cut into squares.
See? Suuuuuuuuuper easy. And delicious 🙂
Peanut Butter Fudge
1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
2 cups peanut butter baking chips
1. Heat sweetened condensed milk over medium heat.
2. Add peanut butter chips and stir until melted and shiny.
3. Pour fudge into an 8x8 pan that has been lined with either foil or parchment.
4. Refrigerate for at least an hour until firm.
5. Cut into squares and serve.
Much Ado About Monday