See? Super easy! With quality ingredient like
Philly Cheese Steak Pizza
- 1 medium ready made pizza crust
- 1/4 cup Alfredo sauce
- 3-4 slices Castle Wood Reserve® Angus Seasoned Roast Beef Top Round cut into strips
- 1/2 medium bell pepper (sliced)
- 1/4 cup sliced onion
- 5-6 sliced provolone cheese or 3/4 cups shredded provolone
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Spread the Alfredo sauce onto the pizza crust.
- Add the bell pepper, onion, and roast beef, then top with the provolone cheese slices.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes until the cheese is nice and bubbly.
- Slice and enjoy!