*This is a sponsored blog hop on behalf of Oriental Trading company. All opinions are 100% my own
Yeah! It's Halloween season! Muah ha ha ha ha! Today I am happy to share with you an awesome blog hop filled with fun trunk or treat ideas from some amazing bloggers.
Halloween has always been one of my favorite holidays. Costumes and candy? Heck ya! Trick or treating is so much fun. As a little kid, going to from door to door was something that I looked forward to, but I really enjoyed being at home and handing out candy. And now as an adult, I love seeing all of the kids in their cute little costumes out trick or treating. But I am ALL ABOUT safety. I'm glad trunk or treating has taken off to give kids a safe environment for trick or treating.
For this blog hop, Oriental Trading Company let each of us bloggers pick anything we wanted from their website within a certain budget. Y'all.... there are so many options to make a wicked cool trunk or treat set up that I spent almost 3 whole days trying to make up my mind.
While I was searching around on Pinterest for trunk or treat ideas, I noticed there are very few that are specifically for truck beds. I was really surprised, and I decided to use our truck for my trunk or treat set up. One of the disadvantages of using a truck is that there is no trunk to hang props from or to create a backdrop. I felt like this stockade block prop from Oriental Trading was a perfect solution for this problem. It gave my height and I was able to hang some creepy cloths to create a backdrop. I wanted it to give the idea of cemetery gates and I love how it turned out.
These gold bones, also from Oriental Trading were the main reason I wanted to go with a glam cemetery theme. Aren't they awesome!!!! I'm super obsessed and also based my glam cemetery Halloween dinner party theme on them too.
If you're going with a cemetery theme, tombstones are a must!
This skeleton is just chill-axing and waiting to hand out some candy.
The little guy thought the cemetery also needed a crow skeleton.
Well, I hope you enjoyed this glam cemetery truck trunk or treat. Makes sure to hop on over to the other blogs to see more trunk or treat ideas. And for EVEN MORE trunk or treat ideas head on over to Oriental Trading where you can find everything you need for your own Trunk or Treat set up.
1. Super Hero Trunk or Treat by Everyday Party Magazine
2. The Working Dead by Michelle's Party Plan-It
3. Glam Cemetary by Jordan's Easy Entertaining
4. Hocus Pocus Trunk or Treat by Pineapple Paper Co.
5. Monster City by Fronie Mae Bakes
6. Magic Trick Trunk or Treat by Piggy Bank Parties
7. Zombie Meat Market by Ritzy Parties
8. Alice in Wonderland Trunk or Treat by A Lovely Design
9. Super Mario Trunk or Treat by Frog Prince Paperie
10. Just Treats Trunk or Treat by Jen T. By Design
11. Harry Potter Trunk or Treat by Tikkido
12. Bug Bistro by Fern and Maple
13. Boo Spectacular from A to Zebra Celebrations
14. Flamingo Trunk or Treat by Cupcake Wishes and Birthday Dreams