These little Buffalo Chicken Triangles were the perfect snack for curling up and watching some tv. And like I said, they were gone in minute.
To prepare the triangles, I started by boiling a chicken breast in water with about 1/2 cup of buffalo sauce. After cooking and shredding my buffalo chicken, I spooned some on top of the dough. Then, I sealed the triangles and baked them for about 8 minutes.
Easy Peasy! And now, there's a new favorite snack in my house.
Buffalo Chicken Triangles (makes 12)
1 Chicken Breast
2 cups water
1/2 cup buffalo sauce plus a little more for inside the triangles
1 can of refrigerated pastry dough
1. Place chicken, water, and buffalo sauce in a small pot. Cook over medium heat until done.
2. Remove the chicken from the pot and shred using 2 forks.
3. Unroll the dough, and using pizza cutter, cut into 12 equal squares.
4. Fill half of each square with a spoonful of shredded chicken and top with a small squirt of buffalo sauce.
5. Close each square to form a triangle.
6. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Serve with Ranch or Blue Cheese dressing.
Hi, I’m Jordan – a work at home mom with 2 super fun little boys and a rising country star hubby. I love entertaining guests and want to help you make entertaining easy!