This fudge is so yummy that I put on 10 pounds during the Holiday season one year because of it. Hopefully that never happens again (portion control and all) but you've been warned.
She shared the recipe with me after a couple of years of seeing how much I loved it. Turns out, this version of chocolate fudge is so easy to make, it's practically fool proof. There are only 2 ingredients and it takes about 5 minutes to make.
Since I'm going to be giving away some fudge as Christmas gifts this year, I decided to add some red, white, and green nonpareils.
1 can of sweetened condensed milk
1 bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Heat sweetened condensed milk in a pan.
2. Add chocolate chips and stir until melted.
3. Line a square cake pan with parchment paper.
4. Pour chocolate into pan and spread evenly.
5. Top with nonpareils while chocolate is still hot.
6. Refridgerate for 1 hour or until ready to serve.
7. Cut into squares with a large sharp knife. Enjoy!
My sister-in-law makes the best chocolate fudge. I always looked forward to her Christmas present to me, because I knew she would make a tin full of delicious fudge.
Hi, I’m Jordan – a work at home mom with 2 super fun little boys and a rising country star hubby. I love entertaining guests and want to help you make entertaining easy!