"And when we win this game, we'll buy a keg of booze And we'll dink it to the Aggies 'til we wobble in our shoes"Needless to say, this boozy sparking lemonade would make a welcome addition to any tailgating party.
- 12 oz. sparkling lemonade
- 1 ounce Red, White, and Berry Smirnoff Vodka
- maraschino cherries
- lemon slice to garnish
- blue sanding sugar to garnish
- If garnishing with blue sanding sugar, use a lemon wedge to wet the rim of your glass and the dip into a shallow bowl with the sugar.
- Fill your serving glass with ice and sparkling lemonade.
- Add the vodka and give a gentle stir.
- Add a few cherries.
- Garnish with a lemon slice.
Hi, I’m Jordan – a work at home mom with 2 super fun little boys and a rising country star hubby. I love entertaining guests and want to help you make entertaining easy!