One of the best things about writing food posts like this, is that I get to eat as soon as I'm done photographing. In fact, I'm eating this Buffalo Shrimp Salad right now as I write this post. It's wonderful by the way. And it definitely takes care of my Buffalo flavor craving.
In addition to the Buffalo shrimp, this salad also has crunchy red onion, creamy avocado, cooling cucumber, and zesty blue cheese, all on top of a bed of iceberg lettuce. I finished my salad off with blue cheese dressing. Maybe Buffalo Shrimp Salad this way isn't super healthy, but it's certainly better than chowing down on a whole order of wings.
Buffalo Shrimp Salad (per serving)
Red onion chopped
Blue Cheese crumbles
2. Add shrimp and allow to cook 5-8 minutes.
3. Remove shrimp from water and allow to cool.
4. Toss cooled shrimp in a bowl with about 1/4 cup Buffalo sauce.
5. Arrange lettuce, cucumber, red onion, blue cheese, avocado, and prepared shrimp on serving dish.
6. Top with either Ranch or Blue Cheese dressing. Enjoy!
Hi, I’m Jordan – a work at home mom with 3 super fun little boys and a rising country star hubby. I love entertaining guests and want to help you make entertaining easy!