These candy cane peppermint martinis are the perfect way to use SMIRNOFF Peppermint Twist vodka this holiday season!
*This post contains affiliate links and links to my independent Pampered Chef consultant website for your convenience. If you decide to make a purchase through one of these links, I will make a commission at no additional cost to you. See my full disclosure policy to learn more.
Are you ready to celebrate this holiday season with a delicious Christmas cocktail that will definitely have you feeling holly and jolly? This Smirnoff Peppermint Twist vodka recipe is so simple, easy and can be ready in no time.
Candy Cane Peppermint Martini Ingredients
Making this candy cane peppermint martini recipe is so easy with only three ingredients:
- SMIRNOFF Peppermint Twist Vodka
- Bailey's Irish Cream
In addition to these ingredients, you can also use a candy cane and a sprig of mint as a garnish. Scroll down to the bottom of this post for the full recipe with measurements.
What Barware Do I Need To Make A Martini?
- A Cocktail Shaker - when it comes to martinis, I'm just like James Bond where I prefer mine shaken, not stirred.
- A Shot glass - for easily measuring your SMIRNOFF Peppermint Twist vodka and Bailey's Irish Cream. The cocktail shaker I have linked above comes with a shot glass.
- A Strainer - after shaking your martini with ice, the strainer will keep the ice from going into your glass. Most cocktail shakers (just like the one listed above) comes with a built in strainer.
- Martini Glasses - for serving up your martini in!
More Holiday Cocktail Recipes You'll Love
Apple Cider Sangria
Want More Easy Entertaining Ideas?
Sign up for the Jordan's Easy Entertaining newsletter to get simple recipes, crafts, party plans, and hostessing tips delivered straight to your inbox.
That's it for this SMIRNOFF Peppermint Twist recipe. Until next time!
Want to remember this Candy Cane Peppermint Martini recipe? Pin for later!
Candy Cane Peppermint Martini Recipe
- 1.5 oz. SMIRNOFF Peppermint Twist vodka
- .5 oz. Bailey's Irish Cream
- candy cane and peppermint to garnish (optional)
- Add ice to a cocktail shaker followed by the Smirnoff Peppermint Twist Vodka and Bailey's Irish cream.
- Give the cocktail shaker several shakes to blend the drink.
- Strain the martini into a glass and garnish with a candy cane and sprig of mint.
Hi, I’m Jordan – a work at home mom with 3 super fun little boys. I love entertaining guests and want to help you make entertaining easy!