Doesn't a caramel apple pie martini sound divine? Made with Bailey's Apple Pie Irish Cream and Smirnoff Kissed Caramel vodka, this cocktail is perfect for holiday entertaining.
*This post contains affiliate links and links to my independent Pampered Chef consultant website for your convenience. If you decide to make a purchase through one of these links, I will make a commission at no additional cost to you. See my full disclosure policy to learn more.
I came across the limited edition Bailey's Apple Pie the other day and I HAD to grab a bottle. Bailey's Apple Pie is described as the taste of freshly baked apple pie al la mode blended with Irish dairy cream. Plus, isn't the bottle pretty?
What To Mix With Bailey's Apple Pie Irish Cream?
I'm planning on making several Bailey's Apple Pie cocktails, but first on the list was definitely an apple pie martini. I figured that Smirnoff Kissed Caramel vodka would be a perfect choice to complement this flavored Irish cream for a scrumptious holiday drink.
Caramel Apple Pie Martini Ingredients
You only need three ingredients to make this delicious caramel apple pie martini recipe:
- Bailey's Apple Pie Irish Cream
- Smirnoff Kissed Caramel Vodka
That's it! Couldn't be simpler, and yet it's soooo good. Of course, you can use some garnishes which can add a little extra flavor too. I sliced up an apple using my mandoline to garnish this particular caramel apple pie martini. But rimming your glass with cinnamon and sugar would be great too.
What Barware Do I Need To Make A Martini?
- A Cocktail Shaker - when it comes to martinis, I'm just like James Bond where I prefer mine shaken, not stirred.
- A Shot glass - for easily measuring your Bailey's Apple Pie Irish Cream and the Smirnoff Kissed Caramel vodka. The cocktail shaker I have linked above comes with a shot glass.
- A Strainer - after shaking your martini with ice, the strainer will keep the ice from going into your glass. Most cocktail shakers (just like the one listed above) comes with a built in strainer.
- Martini Glasses - for serving up your martini in!
Something that is definitely not necessary for an apple pie martini, but you might find helpful for garnishes is a mandoline. I used this mandoline to get my apple slices super thin. I like this particular one because it has a hand guard and is considered one of the safest on the market.
How To Make A Caramel Apple Pie Martini
To make your caramel apple pie martini, add the ice, Bailey's Apple Pie, and Smirnoff Kissed Caramel vodka to your cocktail shaker then shake, shake, shake! Pour the cocktail into your martini glass and garnish with an apple slice. You'll have your drink ready in just about a minute.
Here you can see this cocktail in action in my Pinterest Pin Idea:
Scroll to the very bottom of this post for the full written recipe, but before you get to that, check out some of these other cocktails you might be interested in:
More Yummy Cocktail Recipes
Apple Cider Bourbon Cocktail
Want More Easy Entertaining Ideas?
Sign up for the Jordan's Easy Entertaining newsletter to get simple recipes, crafts, party plans, and hostessing tips delivered straight to your inbox.
As I mentioned earlier, I'm hoping to make several Bailey's Apple Pie drink recipes besides this martini. If you have a great suggestion, leave a comment below.
That's it for this caramel apple pie martini recipe. Until next time!
Want to remember this caramel apple pie martini recipe? Pin for later!
Caramel Apple Pie Martini Recipe
A boozy caramel apple pie in a glass is the best way to describe this martini. This delicious holiday cocktail comes together in no time and is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
- .5 oz. Bailey's Apple Pie Irish Cream
- 1.5 oz. Smirnoff Kissed Caramel Vodka
- sliced apple (for an optional garnish)
- Add ice to a cocktail shaker followed by the Bailey's Apple Pie and Smirnoff Kissed Caramel Vodka.
- Give the cocktail shaker several shakes to blend the drink.
- Strain the martini into a glass and garnish with an apple slice.
Hi, I’m Jordan – a work at home mom with 3 super fun little boys. I love entertaining guests and want to help you make entertaining easy!