These chocolate peppermint martinis made with SMIRNOFF Peppermint Twist vodka and Chocolate Baileys are a quick and easy way to celebrate this holiday season.
*This post contains affiliate links and links to my independent Pampered Chef consultant website for your convenience. If you decide to make a purchase through one of these links, I will make a commission at no additional cost to you. See my full disclosure policy to learn more.
Are you ready to cheers your guests this holiday season with a delicious Christmas cocktail that will put you in a festive mood? This Smirnoff Peppermint Twist vodka recipe made with Chocolate Baileys Irish Cream is so easy and can be ready in no time.
Chocolate Peppermint Martini Ingredients
Making this chocolate peppermint martini recipe is so easy with only three ingredients:
- SMIRNOFF Peppermint Twist Vodka
- Chocolate Baileys Irish Cream
In addition to these ingredients, you can also use a candy cane and a sprig of mint as a garnish. Scroll down to the bottom of this post for the full recipe with measurements.
What Barware Do I Need To Make A Martini?
- A Cocktail Shaker - to get your martini nice and chilled without watering it down.
- A Shot glass - for easily measuring your SMIRNOFF Peppermint Twist vodka and Chocolate Baileys Irish Cream. The cocktail shaker I have linked above comes with a shot glass.
- A Strainer - after shaking your martini with ice, the strainer will keep the ice from going into your glass. Most cocktail shakers (just like the one listed above) comes with a built in strainer.
- Martini Glasses - for serving up your martini in!
Want More Easy Entertaining Ideas?
Sign up for the Jordan's Easy Entertaining newsletter to get simple recipes, crafts, party plans, and hostessing tips delivered straight to your inbox.
That's it for this SMIRNOFF Peppermint Twist and Chocolate Baileys recipe. Until next time!
Want to remember this Chocolate Peppermint Martini recipe? Pin for later!
- 3 oz. SMIRNOFF Peppermint Twist vodka
- 2 oz. Chocolate Baileys Irish Cream
- candy cane and fresh mint to garnish (optional)
- Add ice to a cocktail shaker followed by SMIRNOFF Peppermint Twist vodka and Chocolate Baileys Irish Cream.
- Shake the cocktail shaker several times to blend the drink and get it nice and chilled.
- Strain the chocolate peppermint martinis into the glasses and garnish with a candy cane and a sprig of mint
Hi, I’m Jordan – a work at home mom with 3 super fun little boys. I love entertaining guests and want to help you make entertaining easy!