This cookies and cream milkshake recipe is a quick and easy treat!
There's nothing quite like a delicious thick and creamy milkshake as a special treat when the weather heats up. And this cookies and cream milkshake is perfect for Oreo cookie lovers.
How To Make A Cookies and Cream Milkshake at Home
It's really easy to make milkshakes at home. All you need is ice cream, milk and a blender. Any blender will do for a milkshake, but I LOVE to use my Pampered Chef Deluxe Cooking Blender. It does so many different functions including cooking, but my favorite part is that it washes itself!
To make this particular homemade milkshake, I decided to make things SUPER easy by staring with cookies and cream ice cream. Then add the milk and turn your blender on.
Top the cookies and cream milkshake with whipped cream, chocolate syrup and more crushed Oreo cookies plus a whole cookie as a garnish along with a cherry. Head to the very bottom of this post for the recipe card with the amounts of ice cream and milk you'll need.
Homemade Milkshake Essentials
If you are making milkshakes at home this summer, there are few things that you'll find helpful for the recipes as well as serving:
Want More Easy Entertaining Ideas?
Sign up for the Jordan's Easy Entertaining newsletter to get simple recipes, crafts, party plans, and hostessing tips delivered straight to your inbox.
That's it for this easy cookies and cream milkshake recipe. Until next time!
Want to remember this easy cookies and cream milkshake recipe? Pin for later!
- 1 1/2 cups cookies and cream ice cream
- 2 tbsp milk
- whipped cream (optional topping)
- cherry (optional topping)
- 1 tsp chocolate syrup (optional for inside of the glass)
- 1 tsp chocolate frosting (optional to rim the glass)
- 2 crushed Oreo cookie wafers (to rim the glass and optional topping)
- 1 whole Oreo cookie for garnish
- Add cookies and cream ice cream and milk to a blender.
- Turn blender on medium speed until the ingredients are well incorporated (about 2 minutes.)
- Prepare the glass for optional extras - squeeze chocolate syrup around the inside of the glass, and dip the rim into slightly melted chocolate frosting and coat with crushed Oreo cookies.
- Pour the cookies and cream milkshake into the glass.
- Top with whipped cream and crushed Oreo cookies, a cherry and a whole Oreo cookie.
Hi, I’m Jordan – a work at home mom with 3 super fun little boys. I love entertaining guests and want to help you make entertaining easy!