Unwind with some fun adult coloring pages!
*This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you decide to make a purchase using one of these links I will make a commission at no additional cost to you. See my full disclosure policy to learn more.
Welcome to the Self Care with Cricut Blog Tour! In celebration of the release of the new Gabriela Pajama Suit sewing pattern, Jessica from DIBY Club invited several of us Cricut loving bloggers to come up with projects centered around self care. Crafting is definitely a form of self care for me. In fact, I can't wait to whip up a pair of Gabriela Pajamas! This adorable set of Women's Onesie pajamas are perfect for lazy weekend mornings when I usually pull out my Cricut Maker.
But, one of the other ways I like to clear my mind and relax is through creating art. Drawing and coloring have always been enjoyable to me ever since I was around four years old. I love that adult coloring books have become "a thing" over the past few years and it was great to see adult coloring pages available in Cricut Design Space. I had to give them a try.
DIY Adult Coloring Book Materials
- Cricut Maker (or Explore)
- Cricut Access Standard Membership
- StandardGrip Mat
- Cricut Fine Point Pen
- White Cardstock
- Cricut Spatula
- Stapler and staples
For this coloring book, I pulled 8 drawing files available in the Cricut All access plan by searching "coloring" in images. In Design Space you can also find several Print then Cut adult coloring pages to save some time.
I love watching the drawing feature work, although it is a little time consuming. Fortunately, the Cricut Maker does all the work for you!
I sized all of my images to be 5.5 inches wide so that I could paste them into a simple book that I made by folding paper in half and stapling. Once my little adult coloring book was ready, I was able to put on my favorite relaxing Pandora station and clear my mind through coloring these fun adult coloring pages.
[clickToTweet tweet="Make this easy DIY Adult Coloring Book to use when you need some self care." quote="Make this easy DIY Adult Coloring Book to use when you need some self care."]
Easy peasy right? If you'd like to see more crafting ideas like this and receive exclusive free printables and content from Jordan's Easy Entertaining, sign up for my newsletter below.
Make sure to check out all of the other Self Care with Cricut projects in this awesome blog tour below.
Self Care with Cricut Blog Tour
- 3/19: DIY Adult Onesie with Sassy Drop Seat // DIBY Club
- 3/19: Matching Robe and Slipper Set // Not So Cli-Shéa
- 3/20: Custom Sleep Masks // See Lindsay
- 3/20: Mother of the Bride HTV Tote // Dragon Fly and Lily Pads
- 3/21: Mug Rug and Custom Coffe Mug // Sally's Angelworks
- 3/22: Peppermint Scrub and Container // Practical and Pretty
- 3/22: Me-Time Custom Socks // Clarks Condensed
- 3/23: Personalized Throw Blanket // The Quiet Grove
- 3/24: Felt and Fabric Bookmark // Crafting in the Rain
- 3/24: Adult Coloring Book // Jordan's Easy Entertaining
- 3/25: Ice Cream Cozy // Pattern Revolution
- 3/25: Bow Pencil Case // Sook Ee Designs
- 3/26: Manicure Mitts // Intrepid Thread
- 3/26: Mantra Banner // Albion Gould
- 3/27: Knit Headbands // Lily Shine Creates
Until next time!
Hi, I’m Jordan – a work at home mom with 3 super fun little boys. I love entertaining guests and want to help you make entertaining easy!