This is a guest post by Elizabeth L. on behalf of ReadySetEat. Visit http://www.readyseteat.com to find easy recipes for dinner or pasta salad recipes for when the weather turns warmer.
Only have ten minutes to spare tonight? Then you’re in luck because this Lemon-Garlic Chicken only takes ten minutes to prepare and thirty minutes from the fridge to the table. The chicken breasts will stay flavorful and juicy because of the bread crumbs so you won’t have to worry about this meat being dry. Lemon-Garlic Chicken is also a healthier option that you can feel good about feeding to your family. White rice and green beans go well with this dish, but you could also trade the white rice for brown rice or parboiled rice. Good French bread would taste great with this chicken, too.
· PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
· 1/2 cup Italian-style bread crumbs
· 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
· 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
· 1/4 cup lemon juice
· 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
· 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (4 breasts = 1 lb)
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray shallow baking pan with cooking spray. Combine bread crumbs, garlic salt and lemon pepper in recloseable food storage bag. Combine lemon juice and oil in another recloseable food storage bag.
2. Add chicken to bag with lemon juice mixture; toss to coat. Place each breast in bag with crumb mixture; shake to coat. Place coated chicken in single layer in baking pan. Sprinkle any remaining crumbs over chicken, if desired.
3. Spray tops of chicken with cooking spray. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in centers (165°F).
Thanks Jordan’s Onion for helping us to share this recipe! Hope these dinner ideas make your day a little easier!
Hi, I’m Jordan – a work at home mom with 3 super fun little boys. I love entertaining guests and want to help you make entertaining easy!