This post has been compensated by Inmar Intelligence and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MyMazolaMarinade
This lemon honey chicken marinade is just one of the yummy quick and easy grill recipes I'm sharing with you this summer! Made with just a few simple ingredients - lemon juice, honey, garlic salt, and Mazola® Corn Oil, this marinade is ready in no time. Mazola Corn Oil is a heart-healthy* cooking oil and creates marinades that make great-tasting food because it has a neutral taste that lets the natural flavor of your food stand out. A clinical study showed Mazola Corn Oil reduces cholesterol 2x more than extra virgin olive oil. To learn more about this claim, visit Mazola.com.
Who's excited for summer grilling? Meeeee!!!!!!! Hopefully you are too.
How To Make Lemon Honey Chicken Marinade
I love how quick and easy this lemon honey chicken marinade is to throw together. All you have to do is add Mazola Corn Oil, lemon juice, honey, and garlic salt to a measuring cup.
Then, stir it up until everything is mixed well.
Pour the lemon honey marinade over your chicken in a bowl or plastic zip top baggie and pop it in the refrigerator. Could that be any easier? You want to let your chicken marinate for at least 4 hours, but over night is best.
Once your chicken is done marinating, it's time to light up the grill!
One of the great things about using Mazola Corn Oil in this chicken marinade is the high smoke point of 450 degrees. That means it's great for grilling as well as stir frying at high temperatures.
How To Grill Your Marinated Chicken
Once your grill is hot, add the chicken. It should take 15 to 20 minutes to fully cook the chicken depending on how thick the meat is. Flip at least once half way through to cook both sides. You'll know the chicken is done if you insert a meat thermometer and it's at a temperature of 165 degrees.
Remove your chicken from the grill and let it rest for a few minutes before serving.
More Healthy Grill Recipes
If you liked this recipe, make sure to also check out this delicious grilled chicken recipe for Balsamic Rosemary Chicken Kabobs.
Easy Grilling Recipes Delivered Straight To Your Inbox
Sign up for the Jordan's Easy Entertaining newsletter to get more easy recipes and craft ideas this summer.
That's it for this easy lemon honey chicken marinade. Until next time!
Want to remember this lemon honey chicken marinade recipe? Pin for later!
- 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cups Mazola Corn Oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice (about 3 large lemons)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- Stir together Mazola Corn Oil, lemon juice, honey and garlic salt in a measuring cup.
- Place chicken into a bowl or gallon sized plastic zip top bag and pour the lemon honey marinade over the chicken.
- Place the chicken into the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- When the marinating is done, light up your grill.
- Once the grill is hot, place the chicken on top and cook for roughly 15-20 minutes or until the chicken has an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- Remove the lemon honey chicken breast from the grill and allow to rest for a few minutes before serving.
Hi, I’m Jordan – a work at home mom with 3 super fun little boys. I love entertaining guests and want to help you make entertaining easy!