- 2 12 inch tomato basil tortillas
- 2-3 tablespoons of pizza sauce
- 1/2 tomato thinly sliced
- 2-3 leaves of fresh basil thinly slices
- ~6 ounces low moisture mozzarella cheese
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add 1 tortilla and quickly spread with the pizza sauce.
- Top with cheese, tomato slices, and basil.
- Allow to melt slightly and add second tortilla.
- Flip quesadilla to allow even cooking.
- Remove from skillet, slice and enjoy!
Hi, I’m Jordan – a work at home mom with 3 super fun little boys and a rising country star hubby. I love entertaining guests and want to help you make entertaining easy!