This easy peanut butter fudge recipe is so simple with only 2 ingredients!
*This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you decide to make a purchase through one of these links, I will make a commission at no additional cost to you. See my full disclosure policy to learn more.
Happy national peanut butter day! I love peanut butter. I frequently will eat a spoon full of peanut butter or a peanut butter and honey sandwich for a snack. I totally think peanut butter deserves to have it's own holiday. So to celebrate, I made super easy peanut butter fudge.
How To Make Easy Peanut Butter Fudge
This peanut butter fudge is made just like my chocolate fudge, with only 2 ingredients. Seriously, a recipe can not be any easier than this.
All you need is peanut butter chips and sweetened condensed milk and you will be on your way to having a delicious homemade peanut butter fudge everyone will be raving over.
Heat the sweetened condensed milk, add the peanut butter chips, and stir.
See? Suuuuuuuuuper easy. And delicious 🙂
That's it for this easy peanut butter fudge recipe. Until next time!
Want to remember this easy peanut butter fudge recipe? Pin for later!
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups peanut butter baking chips
- Heat sweetened condensed milk over medium heat.
- Add peanut butter chips and stir until melted and shiny.
- Pour fudge into an 8x8 pan that has been lined with either foil or parchment.
- Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour until firm.
- Cut into squares and serve.
Hi, I’m Jordan – a work at home mom with 3 super fun little boys. I love entertaining guests and want to help you make entertaining easy!