8 oz. smoked Salmon
8 oz. cream cheese
1/2 onion finely chopped
4 tsp. grated horseradish
4 tsp. liquid smoke
juice from 1/2 lemon
1. Combine all ingredients except for the pecans in a large bowl. I find it easiest to blend using a fork.
2. Spread the pecans on foil or parchment paper.
3. Form a ball out of the salmon cream cheese mixture and roll in the pecans.
4. Make sure you roll the ball so pecans are all the way around. Then place on your serving plate, and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes before serving.
5. Add any garnishes you like, (I like to use kale) and add crackers.
Note: I love the flavor the liquid smoke adds to this Salmon Cream Cheese ball. Sometimes I'll add much more for a more smoky flavor. I also will add more horseradish if I want additional heat. This recipe is pretty mild, and sure to please everyone.
The Sunday Showcase Party
Fabulously Frugal Thursday
Thursdays Are Your Days
All Things Thursday
The Fun in Functional
Link Party Palooza
Hi, I’m Jordan – a work at home mom with 3 super fun little boys and a rising country star hubby. I love entertaining guests and want to help you make entertaining easy!