S'mores! When I think about summer, I picture baseball, camping, and of course, s'mores. I think that graham crackers, chocolate, and melted marshmallows is one of the greatest dessert combinations anyone has ever come up with. I love that the classic s'mores recipe has been adapted into all kinds of different desserts. I thought it would be fun to make a s'mores dessert similar to another favorite dessert of mine, rice crispy treats.
These s'mores cereal bars turned out awesome. Both my husband and my little boy instantly fell in love with them. My hubby even said that these were the best thing I ever made.
The best thing, besides the taste, about s'mores cereal bars, are that they are super easy to make.
Before mixing up the s'mores cereal bars, butter a 13x9 baking dish.
Melt a 10 oz bag of marshmallows along with 1/4 cup of butter in a pan.
Next, stir in 6 cups of cinnamon graham cracker cereal, such as Golden Graham, until well coated.
Then add a cup of chocolate chips.
After all of the ingredients are well mixed, press into the prepared baking dish with the back of a buttered spoon.
- 1/4 cup butter, plus more for buttering the baking dish
- 1 10 ounce package of marshmallows
- 6 cups Cinnamon Grahams Cereal
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Butter a 13x9 in. baking dish. Set aside.
- In a pan, melt butter and marshmallows.
- Stir in the cereal until well coated.
- Add chocolate chips and stir until all ingredients are well mixed.
- Pour the s'mores bars into the prepared baking dish and press down with the back of a buttered spoon.
- Refrigerate for 15-20 minutes and cut then cut into squares.
Hi, I’m Jordan – a work at home mom with 3 super fun little boys. I love entertaining guests and want to help you make entertaining easy!