I love any and everything that has to do with s'mores. Chocolate, marshmallow, and graham crackers - how can you go wrong? I also happen to love pudding, so these s'mores pudding parfaits were a little bit of a no brainer for me.
I photographed these parfaits minutes before I had to pick up my little boy from preschool, so he saw them as soon as we got home. It was one of the first times he ate everything on his plate for lunch so he could have s'mores pudding parfait for dessert. He told me it was the best thing I have ever made!
The nice thing about these s'mores pudding parfaits is that they can be made in just a few minutes. With some crushed graham crackers, instant chocolate pudding, and a jar of marshmallow fluff, you can have a delicious and impressive dessert in no time.
- 1 box chocolate instant pudding ( and 3 cups milk)
- 1 package graham crackers
- 1 jar of Marshmallow fluff
- Crush the graham crackers either by hand in a plastic bag or in a food processor.
- Prepare the pudding according the the directions on the box.
- Once the pudding is set, layer the crushed graham crackers, chocolate pudding, and top with marshmallow fluff.
- Repeat the layers until you have the desired amount of dessert.
Hi, I’m Jordan – a work at home mom with 3 super fun little boys and a rising country star hubby. I love entertaining guests and want to help you make entertaining easy!