Champagne pops. Strawberry Kiwi Champagne pops.
It's been awhile since I have posted a recipe for frozen treat Friday, but I think this will make up for it. And they're pretty easy to make.
Start with champagne. Don't get too excited though, alcohol doesn't freeze so we need to cook it out. Sorry.... there might be some lingering alcohol left in these pops though, so I'd still only serve these to your adult guests
Cut up your kiwis and strawberries.
Add some kiwis and strawberries to each popsicle mold, then top with the cooled champagne.
If your mold didn't come with plastic sticks, cover it with doubled up foil. Make small slits with a sharp knife and insert popsicle sticks.
Stick the pops in the freezer over night. When you're ready for your tasty treat, run lukewarm water over the outside of the mold for a few seconds to loosen the pops.
They are so good! And even though there's no alcohol left, these still feel super decadent. I suggest using a spumante champagne so there is some extra sweetness besides from just the fruit.
Go make these and enjoy the rest of your summer!
Strawberry Kiwi Champagne Pop
2 medium kiwis
6-8 medium strawberries
1 1/2 cups spumante champagne
1. Pour the champagne into a heavy bottomed sauce pan and bring to a shimmer. Allow alcohol to cook off for 10 to 15 minutes.
2. Remove the champagne from heat and allow to cool completely.
3. Slice the kiwis and strawberries into small pieces.
4. Add kiwis and strawberries into the popsicle molds.
5. Add the cooled champagne on top of the kiwis and strawberries in the popsicle mold.
6. Top the mold with foil and add popsicle sticks.
7. Place popsicle mold in the freezer and allow to freeze at least 24 hours.
Hi, I’m Jordan – a work at home mom with 3 super fun little boys and a rising country star hubby. I love entertaining guests and want to help you make entertaining easy!