This summer fruit and yogurt parfait with granola makes a great breakfast or snack.
* This post contains affiliate links as well as links to my independent Pampered Chef consultant website for your convenience. If you decide to make a purchase through one of these links, I will make a commission at no additional cost to you. See my full disclosure policy to learn more.
I love berry season. My whole family can devour baskets of blackberries and raspberries in no time. Throw in some delicious ripe cherries and this summer fruit and yogurt parfait with granola feels like a decadent treat!
How To Make a Summer Fruit and Yogurt Parfait with Granola
Yogurt parfaits with granola and fruit are so easy to assemble. All you need to do is layer your ingredients and you're all set. I usually do 2 layers starting with the granola on the bottom. Then I'll spoon in some yogurt followed be some of the fruit. I'll repeat those layers and top everything off with as much fruit as will fit.
The yogurt I used for this parfait was a vanilla and honey flavored Greek yogurt that I picked up from Walmart. But if you can't find it, mixing in honey with a vanilla Greek yogurt would work too.
By the way, did you know you can make your own yogurt in a pressure cooker? I have the Pampered Chef Deluxe Multi Cooker that has a preprogrammed yogurt setting. Making yogurt is SOOOOOO easy and it turns out delicious! Check out how to make homemade yogurt here.
I also added the mint leaves as a garnish just so the yogurt parfait would look pretty, but it actually gave the yogurt such a nice extra flavor.
Get On The List
If you'd like to stay up to date on other summer recipes, crafts, and easy entertaining ideas, sign up for my newsletter!
That's it for this summer fruit and yogurt parfait with granola. Until next time!
- Honey and Vanilla flavored Greek Yogurt
- mint to garnish
- Make sure to remove the pits from all of the cherries
- Place a layer of granola, followed by yogurt, and some of the cherries and blackberries.
- Repeat the layers finishing with the fruit and garnish with mint leaves.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Want to remember this Summer fruit and yogurt parfait with granola recipe? Pin for later!
Hi, I’m Jordan – a work at home mom with 3 super fun little boys. I love entertaining guests and want to help you make entertaining easy!