The Best Guacamole Ever
- 2 large ripe avocados
- 1 package of cream cheese
- 1-2 tomatoes diced
- 1/2 large purple onion diced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- juice from 2-3 limes
- 1 Tablespoon seasoning salt
- Combine the avocados and cream cheese in a mixing bowl.
- Use the back of a fork to mash together the avocados and mix well with the cream cheese.
- Stir in the lime juice and seasoning salt.
- Add the tomatoes, purple onion, and cilantro and stir to incorporate well.
- Serve with chips, veggies, or any way you please!
Hi, I’m Jordan – a work at home mom with 3 super fun little boys. I love entertaining guests and want to help you make entertaining easy!