Make sure to follow my Pinterest board for more fun drink ideas!
Homemade Blackberry Soda
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 6 oz. blackberries
- sparkling water
- Combine the sugar and water in heavy bottomed sauce pan over medium heat.
- Bring the sugar and water to a boil and add the blackberries.
- Allow the syrup to cook for about 5 minutes or until it covers the back of a spoon.
- Allow the syrup to cool and then strain into a container.
- Add ice to a glass along with 2 tablespoons (or desired amount) of the blackberry syrup.
- Top with the sparkling water and stir gently.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint and fresh blackberries.
Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by Yummly Rich Recipes
Hi, I’m Jordan – a work at home mom with 3 super fun little boys. I love entertaining guests and want to help you make entertaining easy!